Dungeons & Dragons for Kids (Online Events) For Spring - 8 Weeks
We look forward to rolling some virtual dice with your kids! This is a great way for kids to make new friends and use their imaginations! Each Game Master has a group of 6 kids that he takes on an imaginative journey where they'll need to work together and use their creative problem solving to win!
The sessions take place on the free apps Roll20 and Discord. We will send login information via email a few days before your child's event begins. Except for Learn to play, events take place in Pacific Standard Time and happen once a week, for 8 weeks, except for Learn to Play which runs 4 weeks.
All events are new storylines each month except for Learn to Play D&D. Excluding our Learn To Play Session, these events do assume the participants have some experience playing D&D 5th Edition. If your mini-humans played previously these will be new adventures, even if they play with the same DMs.
Your child will not need anything other than access to the free Roll20 and Discord apps, but if you want to enhance their D&D world you might want to consider also purchasing the D&D Player's Handbook or other D&D books, Dice or miniatures to play at home. Kids will be assigned pre-generated characters so as to save time and maximize the playtime of the event.
• Missed sessions cannot be made up.
• We do not offer refunds if your child dislikes the event or fellow players. We will do all we can to remedy any group situation that causes any upset.
Sessions with space still left:
PLEASE REGISTER ONE CHILD AT A TIME
• Learn to Play D&D: gamers will learn to create characters and game rules and learn how to interact with each other. 4 week sessions.
• Girls Game: While all of our events are safe spaces, this event is for females/non-binary only to give these gamers a comfortable game space. Both cis and trans girls are warmly welcomed.
• The Great Hunt: Hunter-Gatherer Tribes participate in The Great Hunt, a diplomatic way to share viewpoints within a shared experience. How will our adventurers out of time fit in within this prehistoric society?
• Meltdown: An ancient Dwarven Geothermal Plant has been rediscovered after meteors start falling from the heavens. Will it serve as shelter for the beleaguered populace fleeing from disaster? Or does something more dangerous hide in its depths?
• Space Vampire Opera: The Price We Pay - the Ancient Vampire Dynasties disappeared before the rise of the Thayan Technocracy, leaving the confines of the planet for the freedom of the stars. Prey Politics have followed them like a mournful moon, with various Dynasties taking different sides. How will the living fare when the undead hold the reins of power?
• Yawning Portal Adventures: Play through D&D’s most famous dungeons, updated for 5e