Dungeons & Dragons for Kids (Online Events) For December
This is a great way for kids to make new friends and use their imaginations!
We look forward to rolling some virtual dice with your kids! The sessions take place on the free apps Roll20 and Discord. We will send login information via email about two days before your child's event begins.
All events take place in Pacific Standard Time and happen once a week for four weeks.
PLEASE REGISTER ONE CHILD AT A TIME
Except for Learn to Play Pathfinder, these events do assume the participants have some experience playing D&D 5th Edition.
Your child will not need anything other than access to the free Roll20 and Discord apps, but if you want to enhance their D&D world you might want to consider also purchasing the D&D Player's Handbook or other D&D books, Dice or miniatures to play at home. Kids will be assigned pre-generated characters so as to save time and maximize the playtime of the event.
• Girls Game- once a week: While all of our events are safe spaces, this event is for females/non-binary only to give these gamers a comfortable game space. Both cis and trans girls are warmly welcomed.
• Learn to Play Pathfinder- once a week: Want to learn to play something different from D&D? Pathfinder is perfect for you! Pathfinder is like streamlined D&D.
• Winterland- daily for one week: The latest MMO, Winterland, draws the players in - literally! The only way to get back home is to beat the game. This game uses the vs. Stranger Stuff rules system and all players will receive a free pdf of the game.
• Winter's Heart- daily for one week: Winter's Heart, a glacier deep in the arctic has cracked. Spellcasters and winter witches from around the world have come to lay claim on it's deep ice and the power stored within. While the PCs are hired to fix a malfunctioning arcane engine, an obsessed thief has accidentally started a small war that the PCs become caught in the middle of.
We'll start off at level 6, and gain a level with each part of the adventure, ending at level 9
• Missed sessions cannot be made up.
• We do not offer refunds if your child dislikes the event or fellow players. We will do all we can to remedy any group situation that causes any upset.